- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Sep 19, 2012
- [+] More Details
RealTemp is a Freeware Temperature monitoring app filed under hardware diagnostic software and made available by Kevin Glynn for Windows.
The review for RealTemp has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested RealTemp 3.70 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]
Temperature monitoring application supporting most CPUs:
RealTemp is a temperature monitoring program designed for all Intel single Core, dual Core and quad Core processors. Each core on these processors has a digital thermal sensor (DTS) that reports temperature data relative to TjMax which is the safe maximum operating core temperature for the CPU. As your CPU heats up, your Distance to TjMax will decrease. If it reaches zero your processor will start to throttle or slow down so obviously maximizing your distance away from TjMax will help your computer to run at full speed and more reliably too.
RealTemp is software which can benchmark CPU speed.RealTemp features and highlights:
- Reads temperature information from all Intel Core based processors
- Ability to individually calibrate Real Temp for each core of your CPU
- Program is based on temperature data gathered using a Fluke 62 IR Thermometer
- Test Sensors feature will check your DTS sensors for any sign of problems
- Keeps track of Minimum and Maximum temperatures with full logging features
- Reporting and logging of the Intel PROCHOT# thermal throttle activity bit
- Quick, very accurate and repeatable benchmark
- Displays MHz, TJMax, CPUID, APIC ID and Calibration settings
- High temperature alarm and shutdown feature based on CPU or Nvidia GPU temperature
- No installation or registry modifications required
RealTemp is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from hardware diagnostic software without restrictions. RealTemp 3.70 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
This Temperature monitoring software is filed under:
- RealTemp Download
- Freeware Hardware Diagnostic Software
- Portable Software
Compatibility with this Temperature monitoring software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Kevin Glynn.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.